Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for taking time to read this blog...it certainly is more therapeutic than you will ever know.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hopeful

Hmm...there are just so many things going on in my head right now. My crazy ass mom promised to get my braces off (which haven't been changed in like 8 months) and to buy me some cheap car to get around Troy in. Since my mom (stupidly) quit her job she gave up our health and dental insurance, knowing good and well that we needed that for my braces, and she couldn't pay for them out of pocket. And the car that I had when I was 16, caught on fire...think I remember going over that one. But anyway, since my mom quit her job, the company she worked for has agreed to give her the money she has put in her pension plan, which was about $9,000. I can only hope that she comes through, because that is ALL I'm asking for from her. I just want her to finish what she started with my braces and out of the kindness of her heart get me some cheap little car to get around in. I'm not asking for anything fancy either. But who knows...
I am also thinking a lot about Q, my current love interest. We spend a lot of time together, and we click very well. We also have a sexual relationship, which seems to be a little out of the norm for him, which kind of makes me feel that he really does like me. But on the other hand, I know he's a bit apprehensive about us starting a serious relationship and me going off to college. This morning I was at his apartment and I jokingly made a comment that he was my boy friend and he just laughed because it caught him off guard. I asked him what was so funny and he merely replied "Aren't you going away?" So I laughed it off and then we kind of talked about it. He admitted to having feelings for me, but he has been put in the same type of long distance situation twice and they just didn't work out. I believe that it could if we both went in with the right attitude about it, and plus I can see him every weekend if I wanted because I would only be 2 hours away from him. I really really have feelings for this guy, and I don't want to let him go...but at the same time, it would probably be best not to put myself in a situation where I get more attached than I already am just to erase him out of my life. I've already had to push Wendell to the side, which was so hard for me to do...and then to have to do it all over again...it's a little unsettling. But whatever happens will happen for a reason, I know that. I'm having an issue over whether or not I should actually tell him all of my feelings or just leave it alone. I don't want to scare him or anything...

1 comment: