Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for taking time to read this blog...it certainly is more therapeutic than you will ever know.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Halfway Relieved.

Lots of things happening these days. For starters I have officially quit my job at Cracker Barrel after saving up a pretty hefty amount of cash. I'm confident that I won't go broke for a while...hopefully I'll manage until I get a job down in Troy. I admit, it is kind of weird...it's Monday and I have NOTHING to do. Haha I think  it's something I can get used to real quick. 
On another note, I came home today after spending yet another wonderful weekend with Q (and spending like 64 bucks at good old American Eagle), that my mother bought me a towel set and a sheet/comforter set for college. I was so banking on having to buy that crap myself. But thankfully she went ahead and bought it, so that's two things I can cross off of my list. 
As for the Q situation, well things are the same and I'm happy. I can't help but to feel all giddy when I'm around him, and I kind of feel a little sad when we say goodbye. I'm trying hard not to rush into anything and keep these emotions under control and all, but I'm really starting to think I'm falling for him even more. Maybe even in love? With both of our lives being so unpredictable and all over the place, I don't necessarily think think I want to allow myself to fall too hard for him, but on the other hand, deep down I think I know. I want to be with him. I don't have eyes for anybody else, and I don't care about being with or hooking up with anybody but him. It's just as simple as that. I kind of think he can sense it, but we don't talk about it. We just enjoy each other's company. We don't even always have sex and we still love being around each other. I just wish things were simpler and it would just happen. But I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks to see what he plans on us doing when I'm away....

No comments:

Post a Comment